The IHA is a professional trade association providing educational, service and development opportunities for those involved in herbal endeavors since 1985. Herbal entrepreneurs are encouraged through newsletters, publications and conferences.The IHA offers guidance as an association of peers supporting herbal businesses, professionals and consumers, as well as the latest information on growing, marketing and using herbs.
The IHA Mission
- Unite herb professionals for growth through promotion and education
- Choose and promote the Herb of the Year™
- Promote herbs
- Represent all segments of the herb industry
- Be an information resource center
- Continually educate members
- Facilitate networking and social exchange
- Be the recognized standard of excellence.
This mission statement reflects the inclusive nature of the International Herb Association, its intent to provide valued services to its members, and its resolve to be the benchmark of excellence in the herbal industry.
Membership spans the United States and Canada and includes many nations in a growing worldwide family. IHA members represent virtually every profession in the herbal community.
About IHA Members
New and long-time IHA members represent a wide range of small to medium herbal businesses (from growers to producers to retail shop owners), herbalists and herb practitioners, as well as members of the herb, garden and food media. Some internationally known authors, journalists and writers are also members of this professional group.
About IHA Membership
Membership has its benefits:
- Listing in the IHA Membership Directory of Herb Professionals
- Your business listed online in the IHA member directoryAccess to iherb.org members only area
- Expose your business to thousands of potential new customers
- Link to your Web site or a mini page on iherb.org
- Help setting up your own Web site
- Access to exclusive online forum
- Educational opportunities at national conferences
- Discounts on conference fees and valuable proceedings of prior conferences
- Professional peer networking
- Herb of the Year™ publication
- Quarterly newsletters
- Promotional support for Herb of the Year™ program and National Herb Week
- Support for National Herb Day
- Lasting professional friendships and opportunities to associate with a network of diverse herbal businesses
How can I become a member IHA?
Membership Levels and Yearly Dues
- Small Business Start-up-$50(first year of membership)
- Non-profit organization-$50
- Full-time Student-$25
- Affiliate-$100(50 members or less)
- Affiliate-$200(more than 50 members)
- Additional Member (from your business) -$25
To pay by credit card, please click here: http://www.iherb.org/join_iha.htm
Please Download the IHA membership brochure